Forestry Friday Vendor Payment
TENT SPACE: All 10x10 tent spaces are outside. You are required to have a WHITE Tent to reserve these spaces. No electricity is available for tent space. You may bring battery powered lighting for your tent space.
INSIDE HORSE STALL: This space is a 12x12 horse stall located inside the lighted barn. There is limited availability for electricity in these spaces. Please ask if electricity is needed.
OUTDOOR COVERED STALL: This space is a 12x12 covered stall and is outside the barn with Christmas lights hung above. There is no electricity available for these spaces.
INSIDE TABLE: This space is an 8x4 space. Indoor table spaces are inside the lighted barn. Please provide your own 6 foot folding table. There will be room for your to sit or stand beside your table. If you need electricity please ask, as there is limited space available for this option.
FOOD TRUCK: Most food trucks will have availability for electricity, however, if you have your own means for set-up of electricity that will help. Just let us know if you need electricity so we can be prepared.
If you have questions please email Chana at email@example.com or call Chana at 864-735-7812.
Rules & Regulations .
Event Time: 6:00-8:30pm
Rules and Regulations:
Vendors hereby agree to abide by the following rules and regulations. Signed Vendor Agreement required before booth setup.
1) Vendor payment is due 20 days before the event date. Failure to pay on time will result in a late fee and/or a forfeited spot.
2) Vendor cancellations more than a month before the event, will receive a full refund if payment was made. Cancelation within 20-7 days of the event will result in a 50% refund. Cancelation within a week of the event will result in a forfeit of the vendor spot payment. Event Organizer is permitted to make an exception if they deem appropriate due to illness, injury, etc. Repeat cancellation will effect the vendor's eligibility for future events.
3) Exhibitors shall comply with all local, county, state and federal police, fire, health and public safety laws, ordinances, and regulations applicable to the Exhibit covered by this agreement.
4) No space will be shared or sublet to others without express written consent of Modern Forestry. All persons who share a space must sign this Agreement and comply with the same. If one individual represents two businesses, both spaces must be clearly defined.
5) There are a limited number of spaces available (tent, inside, outside, etc) per event and these will assigned by the event organizers.
6) Setup hours: Friday, 4:00-5:30p. The event area must be cleared of all vendor vehicles by 5:30pm due to the safety of volunteers, vendors and customers. Vendor parking is across the street from the Forestry Studio.
7) Vendor hours: Friday, 6:00-8:30p. Tear down hours: 8:31p-10:00p. Early tear down will result in a forfeit of all future vendor opportunities. Event fee paid for future events will be forfeited.
8) Insurance: It is the sole responsibility of the Vendor to obtain insurance coverage on property brought onto the premises of Arran Farm. Vendor assumes full responsibility of items left in the rental space. Any damages to the venue property by you as a Vendor will be the sole responsibility of you as the Vendor to pay back what the venue assesses as the proper recourse.
9) Spaces are assigned by Event Organizer(s) at time of application. If you do not remember what space you applied for, feel free to email Chana at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your space, otherwise, you should be able to reference your acceptance application for space you were approved for. Spaces can not be changed without approval of Modern Forestry.
10) The Event Organizer(s) reserves the right to refuse any application for any reason.
11) Vendors are responsible for cleaning the space area and removal of trash.
12) For Indoor Vendors: You are expected to honor the organizers requests to be limited to the event space that you have rented and if your booth is too far out or you are blocking the entrance to another vendor's booth, you will be asked politely to move your booth closer to the walls. No nails or tacks or any hanging tools of any kind are allowed on the barn walls or doors, this space is used as a wedding venue and the wood must be protected. No part of your display may stick out past your designated area. We always prioritize the customer's space to move about in the barn.
13) If you ask to borrow an item from the staff please return it before you leave the event. Make sure all property you leave with belongs to you and not another vendor, Modern Forestry, or Arran Farm.
14) The Event Organizer(s) will provide advertising for event but will welcome any additional advertising venues that vendors are interested in pursuing.
15) Rain: If in the event of rain, there is not a rain makeup day. If the event is cancelled by Modern Forestry, due to inclement weather, Vendors will receive a full refund for their booth space. If Vendors cancel before the Event Organizer(s), cancellation rules apply, and refund will be issued accordingly.
16) Generators and/or music is not permitted within your rented booth space.
17) Vendor spaces are limited by category (soap, pottery, etc) and will be determined by the Event Organizer based on availability, previous market experience, and product.