Forestry Friday Vendor Payment
TENT SPACE: All 10x10 tent spaces are outside. You are required to have a WHITE Tent to reserve these spaces. No electricity is available for tent space. You may bring battery powered lighting for your tent space.
INSIDE HORSE STALL: This space is a 12x12 horse stall located inside the lighted barn. There is limited availability for electricity in these spaces. Please ask if electricity is needed.
OUTDOOR COVERED STALL: This space is a 12x12 covered stall and is outside the barn with Christmas lights hung above. There is no electricity available for these spaces.
INSIDE TABLE: This space is an 8x4 space. Indoor table spaces are inside the lighted barn. Please provide your own 6 foot folding table. There will be room for your to sit or stand beside your table. If you need electricity please ask, as there is limited space available for this option.
FOOD TRUCK: Most food trucks will have availability for electricity, however, if you have your own means for set-up of electricity that will help. Just let us know if you need electricity so we can be prepared.
If you have questions please email Chana at email@example.com or call Chana at 864-735-7812.
Rules & Regulations .
Event Time: 6:00-8:30pm
Regulations and Rules:
Vendors hereby agree to abide by the following rules and regulations. Signed Vendor Agreement required before booth setup.
1) Vendor payment is due 30 days before the event date. Failure to pay on time will result in a forfeited spot.
2) If the vendor cancels more than a month before the event, a full refund will be issued. Cancelation within 30-7 days of the event will result in a 50% refund. Cancelation within a week of the event will result in a forfeit of the vendor spot payment. Event organizer are permitted to make an exception if they deem appropriate due to illness, injury, etc. Repeat cancellation will effect the vendor's eligibility for future events.
3) Exhibitors shall comply with all local, county, state and federal police, fire, health and public safety laws, ordinances, and regulations applicable to the Exhibit covered by this agreement.
4) No space will be shared or sublet to others without express written consent of Modern Forestry. All persons who share a space must sign this Agreement and comply with the same. If one individual represents two businesses, both spaces must be clearly defined.
5) There are a limited number of spaces available (tent, inside, outside, etc) per event and will assigned by the event organizers.
6) Setup hours: Friday, 4:00-5:30p. The event area must be cleared of all vendor vehicles by 5:30pm due to the safety of volunteers, vendors and customers. Vendor parking is across the street from the Forestry Studio.
7) Vendor hours: Friday, 6:00-9:00p. Tear down hours: 9:00-10:00. Early tear down will result in a forfeit of all future vendor opportunities. Event fee for future events will be forfeited.
8) Insurance: It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to obtain insurance coverage on property brought onto the premises of the Forestry Studio. Vendor assumes full responsibility of items left in the rental space.
9) Spaces will be assigned by event organizer and emailed to vendors 6 days before the event. Spaces can not be changed without approval of Modern Forestry.
10) The vent organizers reserves the right to refuse any application for any reason.
11) Vendors are responsible for cleaning the space area and removal of trash.
12) The event organizers will provide advertising for event but will welcome any additional advertising venues that vendors are interested in pursuing.
13) This is a rain or shine event. There is not a rain makeup day. If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather, vendors will receive a full refund for their booth space. If vendors cancel, they will forfeit their booth space.
14) Generators and/or music is not permitted within your rented booth space.
15) Vendor spaces are limited by category (soap, pottery, etc) and will be determined by the event organizer based on availability, previous market experience, and product.